Alveo Lumira @ Nuvali
From ₱ 18,000 per sqm
- From ₱ 18,000 per sqm
- For Sale
Lumira is Alveo Land’s fourth horizontal development within NUVALI, It is a 45-hectare development located in Barangays Canlubang and Majada, City of Calamba, Laguna. It is located in close proximity to Alveo Land’s Venare, Treveia and Mirala in the NUVALI South district.
Nestled in NUVALI South, Lumira illuminates the neighborhood experience through innovative masterplanning aimed at promoting deeper connections between families and neighbors. A select number of generously sized lots are arranged into clusters surrounded by expansive greens and open spaces creating the highly sought after privacy of an intimate low-density residential community. An exclusive sanctuary cultivating strong family ties and friendships that last for generations.
8 Reasons to Invest in Newest ALVEO Nuvali Village: Lumira
- The highest point of Nuvali allowing you the majestic view of the whole eco-city development.
- Located in NUVALI, the country’s first and largest masterplanned eco-city development, thriving in Laguna with a sustainable mix of residential, commercial, educational and recreational uses all within minutes of your home.
- Integrated within the vibrant masterplan for NUVALI South District, a predominantly residential district in NUVALI supported by premier educational institutions , like Miriam College and Everest Academy, an active leisure destination in Republ1c Wakepark and the future 10-ha. mixed-use commercial and retail area.
- Assured value appreciation as NUVALI further evolves into the country’s largest and most environmentally-sustainable CBD, taking off from the Ayala Land heritage of developing large-scale master-planned townships like Makati CBD, BGC, Ayala Alabang, and the Cebu Business Park.
- An intimate, low-density neighborhood of only 558 lots within a 45 hectare expanse, ensuring an engaging community with rich affinities.
- Large lot cuts of 755 sqm. in average, allowing more living space for home & garden.
- A pervasive park environment where the central park and pocket parks branch out through the entire village, creating unique opportunities for backyard extensions and picnic areas to more than 50% of units for that premium parkside living.
- A Walk In Forest Inspired Clubhouse designed by Budji Layug and Royal Pineda, seamlessly flows out onto great views and lasting memories with the closest families and friends.
- The Alveo brand image and Ayala Land heritage, creating the fastest growing and most desirable address south of Metro Manila.
Illuminating everyday with natural encounters
Located in NUVALI, Ayala Land’s prized township in the South, Lumira is a much awaited sequel to Alveo’s winning tradition of highly sought after residential communities in Nuvali.
Facilities and Amenities
Two (2) Entrance Gates
- Primary entrance with a guardhouse
- Secondary entrance with a guardhouse
Main Central Park Complex
- Central Park
- 4 hectares of green space available for community gatherings, events and outdoor activities
- 2 function rooms that can be merged into one big function room
- Board room
- Kid’s play area
- Juice bar
- Community store
- Swimming Pools
- Lap pool
- Kiddie pool
- 1.6 hectares of pocket parks
- Basketball court
- Outdoor play area
Jogging and Biking Trails
Less than an hour south from Metro Manila is NUVALI, Ayala Land’s vision of a new, fully-sustainable metropolis of the future. NUVALI represents the evolution in Ayala Land’s approach to master-planning and is the first large-scale development in the Philippines to be built in the principles of sustainable design.
This 1,860-hectare development spans the cities of Sta. Rosa and Calamba, and the municipality of Cabuyao in Laguna. Its location is accessible from Metro Manila and other city centers via SLEX through 5 exits (Mamplasan, Sta. Rosa, Eton/Greenfield City, Silangan, Canlubang), and is estimated to be 50 minutes from BGC or Makati (40 km), 30 minutes away from Alabang (25 km), and 15 minutes away from the Sta. Rosa exit (10 km). To date, NUVALI has developed 50% out of its total land area, complete with road networks through the various developments within its vicinity.
NUVALI is an area of growth with various zones for leisure, commerce, institutions and educational centers. It is estimated to be 7 times bigger than Bonifacio Global City.
Location and Accessibility
- One and Two Evotech
- Evoliving Center
- NUVALI Transport Terminal
- The Monochrome Events Place
- Seda Hotel NUVALI
- Xavier School – NUVALI
- Miriam College – NUVALI
- Everest Academy
Outdoor Adventure and Nature Destinations
- REPUBL1C Wakepark NUVALI
- Evozone Multi-functional Lake
- Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary
- Greens and Patches
- The Fields at NUVALI
- Camp N