Brgy. Sto. Domingo / Bay, Laguna
The serene historical town of Bay has come to age for residential, industrial and commercial development. The Cambria welcomes these new developments and influx of intrepid urban professionals that will soon become the pillars of progress in Laguna.
The Cambria, bearing the name of the geological period that marked profound changes in life on earth, is also a product of companies with solid rock foundation and with vision to positively transform lives. It is a proud partnership of the First Balfour, Inc. and Asiatic Group with a mission to extend a hand in community development and in the building of quality and affordable residential subdivisions in the countryside. The Cambria – the new landmark at the gateway of Laguna.
Residential / Commercial Subdivision
Total Area: 7.6 Hectares
Number of Units: 876 Units
AMENITIES & FEATURES
Centralized Water System
Meralco Power Supply
Very accessible to all kinds of land transportation.
- Only 3km drive from U.P. Los Baños
- Only 0.7km away from U.P. Open University
- Less than 3km away from Los Baños Doctors’ Hospital
- Only 2.3km away from Barangay San Antonio Health Center
- Only 2.9km away from St. Therese of the Child Jesus
- Very near wet and dry markets and other business establishments.
- Very accessible to public transportation such as tricycles, jeepneys and buses